Pastor, attorney, and Delight in Truth friend Leonard Semenea had a crystal clear message on April 16th, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
COMPLAINT AND PRAYER FOR RELIEF STATEMENT
We, the concerned citizens and residents of Seattle, Washington as well as many other communities throughout the world, have peacefully gathered on April 16, 2016, at the West Lake Center for two main reasons. First, to raise awareness of the abuse of power that Norway’s child protective service agency called Barnevernet continues to exercise. Second, to issue a prayer of relief addressed directly to the more than 5 million good people of the Kingdom of Norway, his majesty Harald V King of Norway, Ema Solberg PM of Norway, the parliament of Norway, the Judiciary branch of the Kingdom of Norway, the individuals that are holding many children captive (against their will), and to Barnevernet, Norway’s CPS agency.
Dear good people of Norway and Barnevernet:
We are deeply grieved by the abuse and complete disregard for basic human decency that has been exhibited by Norway’s Barnevernet. Let me tell you the story of what happened to the seven members of the Bodnariu family.
On November 16, 2015, assigned agents working for Barnevernet took 9 y.o Eliana Bodnariu and her 7 y.o. sister Naomi Bodnariu from school, against their will, and have still not allowed them to return home to their parents. In the United States of America and other civilized countries of the world, when someone is taken and held against her will that is called “kidnapping.” In the US and most other civilized countries of the world, kidnapping is a crime.
Later that same day, agents working for Barnevernet, invaded the privacy of the Bodnariu family and seized 5 y.o Mathew, and 2 y.o John, against their will, from the sacred and safe place we all call home.
Dear friends, if that is not enough to send shivers down one’s spine, the very next day, more agents working for Barnevernet once again invaded the privacy of the Bodnariu family and, instead of returning the children to their biological and God given parents, Barnevernet snatched all that remained of Ruth and Marius Bodnariu’s children when Barnevernet took 4 month old Ezekiel from his mother’s bosom.
Dear good people of Norway and Barnevernet:
The Bodnariu family has been deprived of the love, affection, and life of their 5 dear children without due process of law. Parents Ruth and Marius Bodnariu were left helpless to the tearing apart of their family and life by a clear abuse of governmental power. It appears clear that Barnevernet has recklessly and/or intentionally
1. Violated the most basic human rights – the right to liberty.
2. Deprived Ruth and Marius of the life of their 5 children.
3. Deprived Eliana 9yo, Naomi 7yo, Mathew 5yo, John 2yo and Ezekiel 4 mo. Old of the love, affection, care, and comfort of their two parents.
4. Deprived Eliana 9yo, Naomi 7yo, Mathew 5yo, John 2yo and Ezekiel 4 mo. Old of the love, affection, care, and comfort of each other – by separating the children.
5. Tore apart a healthy, loving, and highly esteemed family.
6. Traumatized the five healthy, innocent and unconditionally loved children of Ruth and Marius Bodnariu.
How can we conclude that Barnevernet has done this great atrocity recklessly and/or
1. Without any proof, accusations were noted against Ruth and Marius Bodnariu.
2. Since November 2015, no witnesses have been brought forth to testify against Ruth and
3. None of Norway’s physicians, called upon by Barnevernet to examine Eliana 9yo, Naomi 7yo, Mathew 5yo, John 2yo and Ezekiel 4 mo could find any traces of abuse, trauma, neglect, or mistreatment.
4. None of Norway’s psychiatrists, psychologists or other therapists, called upon by Barnevernet to examine Eliana 9yo, Naomi 7yo, Mathew 5yo, John 2yo and Ezekiel 4 mo could find any evidence of psychological abuse, coercion, neglect or trauma.
5. To the contrary, Norway’s psychiatrists, psychologists, and mental health professionals had nothing but the highest praise and positive feedback to Ruth and Marius Bodnariu for the exemplary loving way they had raised their children.
6. Multiple prayers for relief have been made from Ruth and Marius, Ruth and Marius’s Norwegian counsel and thousands of concerned human beings worldwide. We have repeatedly prayed that Barnevernet stop the continued abuse and return the 5 children to their home – yet our prayers have fallen on deaf ears.
7. Attorneys that practice law in Norway were appalled to find out that when Eliana 9yo, Naomi 7yo, Mathew 5yo, John 2yo and Ezekiel 4 mo were snatched from their parents against their will, Barnevernet, unlike any other agency of the civilized world, assumes such a taking of vulnerable children (without basis, reason, or due process of law) is a permanent and not a temporary measure.
8. Only recently, after the issuance of a court order, Barnevernet has released baby Ezekiel to Ruth and Marius. We are infinitely grateful that Barnevernet has complied with the court order and returned Ezekiel.
9. It is very difficult to understand how the most vulnerable of the 5 children, Ezekiel, was returned to Ruth and Marius, yet Eliana, Naomi, Mathew and John remain separated from their parents and each other.
10. The Bodnariu family is not the only family that has suffered such atrocities. Many families that reside in the Kingdom of Norway are suffering great distress and loss.
Dear good people of Norway and Barnevernet, please remember and note:
1. The good people of Norway as well as the good people all over the world cannot, must not, and will not stand for such abuse.
2. The late Rev. Dr. MLK said “Injustice anywhere in a threat to justice everywhere.”
3. One cannot help wonder, which good Norwegian family in the great Kingdom ofNorway will Barnevernet target next?
4. Furthermore, for those that know history, one cannot help thinking about the rise of National Socialism in Germany. Many good German citizens were concerned about the human atrocities they saw on the horizon and witnessed. Yet, few good German citizens took a stand to speak out against Adolf Hitler’s abuses.
5. The German Rev. Martin Niemoller (1892-1984) was a prominent Protestant pastor who emerged as an outspoken public foe of Adolf Hitler and spent the last 7 years on Nazi rule in concentration camps. Niemoller’s quote rings true even today:
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out –Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out –Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out –Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me – and there was no one left to speak for me.
6. Dear good people of the Kingdom of Norway and good people worldwide, we must take a stand, we must speak out.
7. Thomas Paine (1737-1809) political philosopher and patriot noted:
“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”
8. Barnevernet has become an abusive governmental agency, our prayer is that
Barnevernet immediately cease and desist from performing such human atrocities.
1. Immediately return the remaining four children to Ruth and Marius, their biological and God given parents.
2. Allow for complete transparency of Barnevernet’s policies, procedures and practices for the taking of children.
3. Form an independent agency that can reassess all outstanding cases where Barnevernet has taken children from their parents.
4. Correct all other cases where Barnevernet has abused its power.
5. Change and amend your ways.
We all recognize that there is evil in this world. Government was instituted to curb such evil, not to cause and promote evil.
Our prayer, however, is not only to the good citizens of Norway, the good citizens worldwide and to Barnevernet – we humbly address our prayer for relief to God. In our distress we cry
1. We pray that You, God, have mercy upon us and forgive us for all our sins, for any selfish or incorrect and selfish motives and grant us the grace discerning and then doing Your will in all aspects of our lives.
2. We pray that You, God, change the hearts of Barnevernet and those responsible for such abuses of power.
3. We ask that You, God, intervene miraculously for the safe and permanent return of the remaining four Bodnariu children.
4. We ask that You, God, intervene miraculously for the safe and permanent return of all children unjustly taken from the other families affected.
5. We ask that You, God, open the eyes of Barnevernet and bless them with the gift of repentance and help them hear and receive your Son and our Lord Jesus Christ as their
6. All of this we pray in the powerful name of Jesus Christ, Amen.