Did you know that the unborn baby…
- has a beating heart at week 6?
- starts spontaneous movements at weeks 7-9?
Did you know that later in pregnancy the unborn babies…
- like to stretch
- suck their thumb
- play with their hands and feet
- play with the umbilical cord, even wrap it around themselves (not fun for the delivery team)
- exercise their breathing
- go to sleep, wake up, listen to their mom’s voice and other voices and music in the environment
- drink amniotic fluid
Did you also know that during an abortion procedure the baby…
- attempts to withdraw from the suction canula and the forceps of the abortionist
- opens her mouth and screams a silent scream as her limbs are torn from her body
Did you know that…
- abortionists have said that the baby is just doing a reflexive yawn during abortion and they cannot feel pain
- there is ultrasound guided abortion, where the abortionist is literally using imaging to precisely target (hunt) the baby
- ultrasound during abortion has documented that the baby fights for his life during abortion
Did you know that abortion is the taking of life?
The unborn baby displays life at its fullest.
I know it and you know, but sadly those young deceived woman who walk into abortion clinics do not. To them this is not a precious life, a gift from God, but an accident, an inconvenience, a bother, a blob of tissue, anything but a life. Until hearts are changed toward their Creator – the Giver and Sustainer of life – we will have Kermit Gosnells and abortion clinics and abortions will continue.
60 million to date, but whose counting.??. Uh – GOD.!!!!.
So true, Ali! Too bad some of these young women do not know the FACTS… That adoption is a real option… And that the U/S can really show them the baby moving… the heart beating… alive… full of life…
I work in a pregnancy crisis center complete with U/S technology, Delight. Thank you for this post.
(Over 2000 babies saved at our center; two the other day. There was a change of mind when mom found out she was having twins.)
Chris, welcome to Delight in Truth.
So happy to hear that! As an anesthesiologist I take part in deliveries and C-sections all the time, and it is amazing to see the process.
God bless you too!
Wow…in a horrifying way…is all I can say….thanks for informing
Nir, as painful as it is… almost makes you cry to know what goes on in Planned Parenthood and other clinics.
The average American has no clue what abortion really is… so sad…
If they did, there would be more prolife people out there…
Is there any difference between Hitler’s ovens and abortion clinics?
Good point Manny! The only difference has to do with real estate… Abortion victims are in-utero, while Hitler’s were adults and children already born…
Mannyr you are so right! Did you know that 90% of babies with Down syndrome are aborted? And attempts are being made to identify Autism in the the womb for the same reason?
I did not know that. It is disgusting that these people are so heartless.I know a family that has a son 35 years old and his parents and all of us who know him treat him as one of us. He is a special person with a great sense of humor.
Bless you and that family!
the bar for the respect for life is going to go lower and lower. If mom’s can be talked into killing their own child, the next step is to euthanize the elderly, also for the sake of convenience.
Education is the first step and your posts, Chris, are very, very helpful. Thank you !
On the way to church we always pass by a PP. It has no signs, marks, all the windows are limo dark… This morning at 8:30 there were 50 people in front of it dressed in white shirts with big signs “choose life”
It was an amazing site!
This is even worse… unimaginable… worse animals..i could not talk about a dog the way this woman talks about babies… the marines went into the extermination camps in ’45… that was back when people were somewhat normal